Burlington Danes Academy is part of ARK Schools, a charity established in 2004 to create a network of exceptional, non-selective inner-city schools through the government's academies programme. Learn More About Us
Telephone: 020 8735 4950
Skip to Content
Download it here
Key Dates for 2011
Read it here
Burlington Danes Academy is a Church of England school which has been educating London's children for over 300 years. Burlington Danes was originally two separate schools, Burlington School for Girls founded on Christmas Day 1699 and St Clement Danes, founded in 1862. Both schools were originally situated in Westminster. St Clement Danes moved to Du Cane Road in 1928, while Burlington school for Girls took over our magnificent Art Deco building in 1937. Almost 40 years later in 1976, the two schools merged to create Burlington Danes Church of England School on our spacious 10 acre site.
A new chapter in our history began in September 2006 when we opened as an academy, sponsored by ARK Schools.
Click HERE to read a full history of Burlington Danes.
Standard View | High Visibility | Printer Friendly | Sitemap
Tel: 020 8735 4950 | email@example.com
© Copyright Burlington Danes Academy 2011 | School Website Design by School Website